Amazon parrots are very sensitive, very sociable, and famous for their speakers. They adapt well to captivity and adapt to the effect of cages or chicken coops (aviary). However, Amazon parrots require a lot of intellectual stimulation. Even if social interaction and toys are no longer the right hobby, Amazon parrots will continue to cause people to worry about this hobby. Elderly people who are willing to spend a lot of money on parrots can have a great companion puppy for decades.
Amazon parrots live in groups, which may be an understatement. The first thing you can roughly see is how much they desire and really want company. Like humans and our dogs, without good social and intellectual stimulation, these birds can make behavioral problems worse. A home where one person is permanently at home may be the ideal choice for Amazon, while a home where single men or women work long hours may be the least ideal. However, these parrots spend time talking and singing during the day. However, we want to give you a more important warning: Amazon parrots can and can scream.
Other components of care have clearly justified diet and exercise programs. According to the VCA website, poor nutrition can cause many problems for puppies. Unfortunately, feeding birds is prone to errors. From nuts and seeds to berries and fruits. Be sure to find a balanced particle mixture developed specifically for your parrot, usually containing berries. More difficult than balancing other people’s diet plans is making sure your parrot gets enough exercise!It seems that many parrots will enjoy this game, dress up, look for, or go wrong again!
Don’t forget which cage or habitat shape is best for your Amazon parrot. Always make sure that your parrot has enough space to move, play and fly with just one tap! Make sure that the distance between the railings is such that your Amazon parrot will not be pinched or injured in other ways! Spruce Pets recommends a minimum cage length of 24″ x 36″ x 48″ and a strip spacing of 3/4″ to 1″. They want us to help you touch a part of the bird and suggest symptoms and symptoms of bird health overgrowth Symptoms. If you suspect that your bird may need to be trimmed, consult your veterinarian. You can cut off the bird’s wings to prevent them from flying away. Even during the moulting season, additional costs are required to keep your pets interested and safe to avoid them The wounded new feathers grew out of them.
Has described more than 30 Amazon parrots. Among the most valuable species:
- Blue-headed parrot (Amazona aestiva)
- Orange-winged parrot (Amazona amazonica)
- Double-headed parrot (Amazona oratrix)
- Yellow-headed parrot (Amazona auropalliata)
- Red-winged parrot (Amazona auropalliata). AmazonaAutumnalis (Amazon7 albifagerons)
- White-headed parrot
The young Amazon parrot has a gray-brown iris (eye color factor) that turns red, orange-red, or tan inside or within three years. Because lilies can change color, it is difficult to determine the age of Amazon parrots.
- Weight: 350 to 600 grams
- Sexual maturity: 4 to 6 years old
- Men and women look similar in most cases. The sex of your bird will be determined through a simple blood test.
- Life expectancy: 40-50 years old, reaching
- Longest life expectancy: over 80 years old
- Place of origin: Central and South America; Caribbean Sea
Very clever and curious, Amazon parrots collect a lot of words and are considered to be close to all parrots The easiest to train. Activities; this means that new owners can now show their parrots very unusual pets and daily sports at home. Amazon parrots need to discover their habitat, want a rich environment, interesting toys, and look for physical video games to reduce the threat of hobby issues. … Even if they are not stingy about hobbies and environmental incentives, Amazon parrots can make unusual hiss and destructive noises.
In the wild, Amazon parrots feed on a variety of seeds, fruits, vegetables and nuts. In captivity, seeds are completely incompatible with a basic, completely grounded diet because they allow puppies to choose an unbalanced intake plan. Advanced diets (granules or breadcrumbs) should account for about 75% of the weight loss plan because they provide the same nutritious and balanced diet, with leafy vegetables, herbs, and fruits accounting for 20-25% of the diet. … Snacks should be limited to the simplest 5% of your weight loss plan. Pure sparkling water should be supplied every day.
- Hull as large as possible; at least, your bird wants to be able to fully extend and flap its wings without touching the edge of the fence. The Cabinet must be clean, stable, safe, and made of strong and stable materials.
- You want to equip hangers of different widths, heights and structures.It must be possible to use a concrete brace to protect the toenails.
At present, when storing large amounts of food or water, hangers should not be placed directly on items containing food or water.
Give preference to soft fragrances.
The cabinet should no longer be energized in the leakage area.
Parrots hope to be rescued in an aviary or “bird safe” place until they are no longer under surveillance.
Birds that can only enter their homes without restrictions are at risk of accidents due to ingestion of poisons, electric shocks, seizures around multiple pets, and drowning.
Every half dozen to twelve months of medical examinations should be lifeless. If you have any concerns or concerns about the health of poultry, please consult your healthcare provider and provide specific products.
- Requires annual starch testing for parasites, yeasts and small microorganisms.
- Your veterinarian may also recommend that you get a poliovirus vaccine.
- Regular blood tests are very important.
- Wings and nails should be shortened if necessary.
General medical diseases
- Arterial calcification (arterial disease)
- Metabolic infection
- Feather discoloration (due to liver deficiency or disease)
- Foot stool (movement death)
- Chlamydia (infection due to sinus or internal pollution) organs)
- Papillomatosis (multiple warts)
- Chronic sinus infection
- Egg attachment (cannot miss the egg causing pain and tension)